Cyngier Heating & Air Conditioning provides facility managers, building owners and homeowners with comprehensive heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) programs to provide optimal comfort, reduce operating costs, minimize equipment breakdowns and extend systems’ lifetimes. Cyngier offers outstanding service, preventive maintenance, repair and installation of commercial, residential, industrial, and government HVAC systems. We service most major brands of equipment.
Our preferred recommendation for equipment replacement or add-on is the highly respected Carrier brand for furnaces, boilers, air conditioners, heat pumps, rooftop units, humidifiers, air cleaners, programmable thermostats, and zoning controls. Let us tell you your benefits of this choice. We also install water heaters, chimney liners, garage heaters, chillers, infrared heaters, and other equipment. We excel at ductwork installations, including supply and return air replacement or additions.
Our outstanding team of certified ProTec technicians and office support staff have helped build our award-winning company — ready and willing to serve you now! Contact us at Cyngier Heating & Air Conditioning.
Northeast Ohio has long respected the standards of Cyngier Heating & Air Conditioning, it’s quality in work and dedication to communities.
Cyngier Heating & Air Conditioning was established in 1981 as predominately servicing property managers for apartments and condominiums, later branching into more commercial and residential work. In 1989, Moody’s Heating & Air Conditioning was purchased, providing more market share in the residential area. Also in March of 1989, the company was incorporated as Cyngier Systems Management, Inc. in the State of Ohio with all stocks issued to Roseann Cyngier who remains the sole shareholder. We continue to do business as (d.b.a.) Cyngier Heating & Air Conditioning. Our shop and showroom are located centrally in Cuyahoga County to easily serve both east and west sides of metropolitan Cleveland area and surrounding counties.
We install quality equipment and have been aligned with the Carrier brand because of its durability, dependability, warranties, and observed performance over many years of servicing all brands of heating and cooling equipment. Our reputation for prompt, reliable service and outstanding installations has been earned by great team members at Cyngier who strive for a common goal — serving you, our customers.
Cyngier experts can provide advice to increase system performance, minimize downtime, maximize efficiency, extend equipment lifetime, perform safety inspections, provide healthier work and home environments, and increase comfort and performance levels.
SERVICE, INSTALLATION, REPAIR, DIAGNOSTICS, MAINTENANCE, OVERHAUL, AND REPLACEMENT OF VARIOUS EQUIPMENT TYPES AND SYSTEMS:
* Natural Gas Forced Air Furnaces
* Boilers – Hot Water, Steam
* Rooftop Units – Packaged, Split Systems
* Unit Heaters, Electric Strip Heaters, Infrared Heaters, Garage Heaters
* Heat Pumps,
* Water Heaters,
* Condensers –
* Coils – Refrigerant,
Chilled, Hot Water,
* Compressors –
* Cooling Towers,
* Ventilation –
* Air Purification
* Heat Recovery
* Custom Ductwork
* Zoned Systems
* Carbon Monoxide Testing
* Combustion Efficiency Testing
* Refrigerant Leak Testing
* Refrigerant Recovery
* Air and Water Balancing
* Predictive Maintenance
* Ductwork Fabication
Preventive Maintenance Programs
* Inspection Agreements
* Peak Performance Pro-Check Agreements
* Preventive Maintenance Service Agreements
Northeast Ohio has long respected the standards of Cyngier Heating & Air Conditioning – it’s quality in work and dedication to communities. Cyngier has been the recipient of numerous awards, including:
- Crain’s Cleveland Business Top 40 Under 40 Business Person (awarded to Roseann Cyngier)
- Better Business Bureau’s Environmental Excellence Award
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist (Peter and Roseann Cyngier)
- Million Dollar Carrier Residential Sales Award (Roseann Cyngier for 1997 and 2000)
- Woman Business Owner of the Year (Roseann Cyngier nominated for local chapter of NAWBO, National Association of Woman Business Owners)
- Proclamation of Cyngier Heating & Air Conditioning Day by Cleveland Mayor Michael White
National Recognition includes:
- Contracting Business’ Quality Home Comfort Award (for installing one of the most comfortable residential HVAC systems right here in Northeast Ohio!) designed by Peter Cyngier
- Avon Woman of the Year (Roseann Cyngier nominated by the City of Cleveland)
- Carrier Distinguished Dealer nomination
(Above) Peter Cyngier accepts an award from the Better Business Bureau; a plaque presented by Refrigeration Sales Corporation on behalf of Carrier quality and Cyngier company standards.
(Below) Peter Cyngier is presented with the National Quality Home Comfort Award from Contracting Business by its editor, Dominic Guarino, for an installation in Northeast Ohio. This installation of a Carrier zoned forced air system with a Viessmann boiler (radiant under-the-floor) heating system was done by the Cyngier team and considered one of the most comfortable homes in the U.S.A.